Enquire Here






Pub, Club, Bar & Restaurant Insurance

Whether you run a pub, club, bar or restaurant, taking out the most appropriate insurance is one of the key things you must do. You can then concentrate on serving customers and running your business, without having to worry about unexpected incidents or events.

What could happen?

The licensed trade faces similar insurance risks to most retail businesses with a few additional ones thrown in for good measure!  Many businesses can experience damage from incidents like fire, flood, theft of stock, or a customer or employee getting injured on your premises. However, this trade sector brings the added risk of incidents, such as, an over-indulgent drinker causing injury or damage, or perhaps a higher exposure to vandalism. Without suitable insurance, you are personally exposing yourself to all manner of risks.

How we can help?

Our dedicated specialists can arrange the cover you need to protect your business. Our approach involves taking the time to listen, assessing your business and then advising on potential insurance risks it might face. In sourcing the most suitable quotation for you, the following sections of cover are the more common elements that are likely to be included:

Property insuranceproviding Property (Material Damage) insurance cover at your business premises for Buildings (where applicable), Stock, Business Equipment, Tenants Improvements, Business Interruption, Money and Goods in Transit.

Public Liability insurancegives protection against claims made by members of the public who have sustained injuries or damage to their property in connection with your business activities. Cover is available from £1 million indemnity limit although higher indemnity limits are commonly recommended.

Employers Liability insurancegives protection if an employee is injured or becomes ill as a result of the work they do for you and then try and claim against you for compensation. Cover is available for a £10 million indemnity limit but this can be extended.

Other Optional Covers - these do vary between specific trade types but may include covers such as Computer and Electronic Equipment, Glass, Deterioration of Refrigerated Stock, Legal Expenses, Terrorism, Personal Accident, Engineering Inspection and Loss of Licence.

Why customers choose Marlow Gardner & Cooke

We’re not a call centre, we don’t have call queues You talk to the same people; you know them, they know you We listen but also ask lots of questions; we tailor your solution around you We take ownership of problems and respond with solutions You can be confident your insurance has been set up correctly You can meet us face to face at our office or on site Our service includes risk management advice and claims support

Accreditations Logo Accreditations Logo Accreditations Logo Accreditations Logo