Enquire Here






Household Insurance

Household (Home) insurance can cover you against the cost of repairing or rebuilding your home along with replacing its contents. You can spend a lot of time getting your home just right so protecting it with a carefully selected insurance policy brings much needed peace of mind.

What could happen?

If your home is damaged or destroyed, repair and rebuilding costs quickly mount up and you will certainly be glad to have insurance in place to call upon. Replacing your possessions can also be expensive; the average value of contents in a three-bedroom home is estimated by some at £55,000. Without home insurance you would have to cover these costs yourself.

If you have a mortgage most providers will insist you take out buildings insurance as part of the conditions of your loan so it makes sense to protect such a valuable asset. If you live in a rented property, buildings insurance is usually your landlord’s responsibility.

Whether you own or rent your home, you are strongly advised to take out contents insurance to cover your possessions; the added benefit of this important cover is the inclusion of personal liability, protection you may not have anywhere else other than with your home contents insurance.

How we can help?

We understand the importance of protecting your home and its contents and can obtain quotations from a panel of carefully selected home insurers in order to find a solution to suit you. We have facilities to arrange the following types of covers:

Home Buildings insurance - covering the repair or reinstatement of the structure of your home and any permanent fixtures and fittings such as fitted kitchen units and bathroom suites. This cover includes liability insurance as owner of the home. Home Contents insurance - covering the replacement or repair of your possessions if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen. This cover includes personal liability insurance for your family as occupier of the home. High Value Home insurance - covering Buildings and Contents (where appropriate) with a range of extra features tailored to personal requirements. Home Legal Protection - covering the cost of domestic legal proceedings and claims. Landlords (Property Owners) insurance - covering homes that you own but are rented out or not lived in by your immediate family.

Why customers choose Marlow Gardner & Cooke

We’re not a call centre, we don’t have call queues You talk to the same people; you know them, they know you We listen but also ask lots of questions; we tailor your solution around you We take ownership of problems and respond with solutions You can be confident your insurance has been set up correctly You can meet us face to face at our office or on site Our service includes risk management advice and claims support

Accreditations Logo Accreditations Logo Accreditations Logo Accreditations Logo